Let's speak English !

15 Janvier 2007
2 899
Graulhet
What sweet idea lol
It would be funny ^^

So an interresting sentence in english >> "Where is Bryan?" or "oooh it's raining today where is my umbrella?" :rolleyes: :P
Just 'cause I love the Gad's shows lol

A

AnonymousUser

Well, Mindalajinka, if you mean that you need a real chat - something quick, without spending time to search for words in the dictionarry-, I can assure you that we may improve a lot thanks to MSN and penpal.net ! I found a great, great, great american penpal on that website, and we write on for 5 years, and I really improved thanks to this. Before, I wasn't even able to use verbs and so on.

28 Septembre 2006
1 030
4 934
Writting english is not a problem for me, maybe some grammar falses but I think I'm good. It's my accent that I must improve, I speak like a spanish cow even if I have a lot of ideas and my sentences are good.
It's my spanish that I must improve a lot (I'm a big shit!) Nobody want to speak spanish??lol

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
mindalajinka a dit :
No, I meant, speaking loud, using your voice, you know... I don't have problems with writing, nor do I usually need to use a dictionary, and I have been chatting online with an american guys lately who used to tell me my english was excellent. I do think my english is good, but I'm still not satisfied at all with the way I pronounce it, and still have trouble catching some words in movies or whatever. That's what I'd like to improve.

ah ah, I had this too... this american guy even told me I "spoke" better english than "basic" american people (how r u ? and stuff like that)

2 Octobre 2005
6 758
1 101
5 344
Oh no.
I already speak English all day long at university with my teachers, but also with my friends just for fun ( but also to improve my pronouciation, yeah I admit to ).
The rare places where I can speak French are at home and on the web, so let me speak French ! :cool:

20 Septembre 2006
3 799
Blausasc
That's a great idea !
I'm fond of that kind of thing ... Actually, you know what ( an idea has just come in my head) we should do the same thing with others languages (like italian, spanish... ), like that, we could all make progress ... and it could be really funny no ? Well, just let me know ...?

A

AnonymousUser

mindalajinka a dit :
No, I meant, speaking loud, using your voice, you know... I don't have problems with writing, nor do I usually need to use a dictionary, and I have been chatting online with an american guys lately who used to tell me my english was excellent. I do think my english is good, but I'm still not satisfied at all with the way I pronounce it, and still have trouble catching some words in movies or whatever. That's what I'd like to improve.
My teacher thinks that Hugh Grant is exactly the kind of boy who speak what we call the Queen's english, that is to say he always speak with a perfect pronounciation and a very polite way, usually (exept when he wants to speak french on Canal + ...). I do think that it is a pleasant way to have visual pleasure in making something useful ;)

20 Septembre 2006
3 799
Blausasc
mindalajinka a dit :

The better way to progress with the pronounciation is watching movies and soaps in English.
That is what I have done and now I've got a really good accent. I can watch every american movie without any problems ...

Ptit-Popcorn-Doré a dit :
That's a great idea !
Ptit-Popcorn-Doré a dit :
I'm fond of that kind of thing ... Actually, you know what ( an idea has just come in my head) we should do the same thing with others languages (like italian, spanish... ), like that, we could all make progress ... and it could be really funny no ? Well, just let me know ...?

That's a good idea! Why don't you create a topic when we'll be able to speak spanish?

Oh my god, you speak so well, girls! I've a terribly headache when I read an english text, I am the only one?! :confused:

( je propose d'écrire entre parenthèse la phrase que l'on voulait dire afin que la prochaine la traduise, pour mieux progresser, parce que là, je me rends compte que mon niveau est assez catastrophique :eek: )

2 Octobre 2005
6 758
1 101
5 344
Copenhague a dit :
My teacher thinks that Hugh Grant is exactly the kind of boy who speak what we call the Queen's english, that is to say he always speak with a perfect pronounciation and a very polite way, usually (exept when he wants to speak french on Canal + ...). I do think that it is a pleasant way to have visual pleasure in making something useful ;)

Ohhh Hugh :o. ( I think his French is not bad at all, ... and I also like his accent <3 ).

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes