Right this second

Sujet dans 'Blabla Général' lancé par Trigger, le 2 mai 2014.

1. Ada or ardor

Ada or ardor
    Expand Collapse
    No tea, no shade, no pink lemonade.

I never watch movies without subtitles, but the dumbest youtube video I do :coiffe:.
    Maybe I owe them listening skills.

(Oh nooo, the subtitles are on, I'm afraid:yawn:).

#1117 Ada or ardor, 22 octobre 2018
    Dernière édition: 22 octobre 2018
    Coahoma., Rosenrot_ et Casspinosaure ont BigUpé ce message.
    ----- Publicité -----
  2. Croquemitaine

Croquemitaine
    Expand Collapse
    "Bagfuls and bucketfuls of stars; I could open my mouth to the night and drink them."

I'm technically on holiday but I just wrote down everything I need to get done over the next two weeks and ended up with no less than three different to-do lists. :goth: I was initially planning to add a fourth one for my personal goals/leisure activities but, erm. I'm afraid two weeks might not be enough. :cyclope:

Ignis Aurae, misspoetia, Ada or ardor et 1 autre membre ont BigUpé ce message.
  3. Rosenrot_

Rosenrot_
    Expand Collapse
    Only Santa can judge me.

@Ada or ardor : What am I even watching? :yawn: It's… fascinating. :miam:

EDIT : I'm actually surprised at how good the result is.

#1119 Rosenrot_, 23 octobre 2018
    Dernière édition: 23 octobre 2018
    Casspinosaure et Ada or ardor ont BigUpé.
  4. Ada or ardor

Ada or ardor
    Expand Collapse

@Rosenrot_ : She has done it with all her make up:yawn:. And yes, it's always pretty good !
    I also recommend Simply Nailogical and her mountain of nail polish :ninja:.

Rosenrot_ et Casspinosaure ont BigUpé.
  5. Boyish

Boyish
    Expand Collapse
    sauvage illettrée banlieusarde.

I dig this topic, it's a great idea. I never get a chance to practice my english (I'm self taught). Sometimes I wish I could see my 8th grade teacher again (she was such a cunt, for real). She used to tell me I was a dumbass, that nobody was as stupid as I was (I was a shy kid, so I took the abuse without saying anything). Sure I was failing her class, but it wasn't on purpose, I was struggling. Like, instead of calling me names, would you mind, I don't know like : doing your job, and provide some help ?

Well bitch, I speak english fluently now, and here's the motherfucking cherry on the goddamn cake : I taught my ASS. So here's one fact, I ain't a dumbass, you're a piece of shit of a human being AND a teacher.

Damn, I wish I could tell her this irl now (oh and in english, of course).

Chryseïs, Ignis Aurae et misspoire ont BigUpé ce message.
  6. Rosenrot_

Rosenrot_
    Expand Collapse
    Only Santa can judge me.

I don't know if you peeps have seen this new sensation on Netflix: The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell. She's like Bree Van De Kamp x Morticia Addams and I want her to be my trophy wife.
    Half cooking show, half puppet show, it's honestly like nothing I ever watched! I highly recommend it if you want to treat your eyes to the most incredible cakes and a totally goth atmosphere. In her own words, her world is "where the strange and unusual are safe and welcome". I. LOVE .IT:

(She also has an Instagram account, because of course she is an Instagram star.)

Croquemitaine et Ada or ardor ont BigUpé.
  7. Ada or ardor

Ada or ardor
    Expand Collapse

@Rosenrot_ : You made me watch it and it creeped me out.
    Funny how Netflix rated it for 7+ yo, while there is so much weird sex jokes with a dead racoon and garden gnome ? :shifty:

--
    A colleague borrowed me a vegan cookbook and my lentils soup is on fleek :dowant:. Thyme is everything.

Rosenrot_, Coahoma. et Casspinosaure ont BigUpé ce message.
  8. Casspinosaure

Casspinosaure
    Expand Collapse
    Later !

I took my computer at work in order to start filling the school reports in.
    Obvi the website's not functioning :rolleyes:

And I already have meetings planned with the parents to show them those school reports.
    I'm fucked :lunette:

NoUsername et Mimi Pinkerton ont BigUpé.
  9. charlotska

charlotska
    Expand Collapse
    yadi yadi yada

Watching naan bread videos on youtube at 6:30 in the morning, don't call the police :lunette:

@Ada or ardor Try this without subs :lol:

Rosenrot_, Ada or ardor, misspoetia et 1 autre membre ont BigUpé ce message.
  10. Ada or ardor

Ada or ardor
    Expand Collapse

@charlotska : I didn't know there is yogurt in naan's recipe ! She speaks slowly, so it's not that bad.
    But that's not a dumb video :drama:.

Casspinosaure a BigUpé ce message
  11. Rosenrot_

Rosenrot_
    Expand Collapse
    Only Santa can judge me.

@charlotska : Now I really want to try to make naan! But I'm afraid the pans I own are not fit for this kind of baking. :hesite: There are so many cooking utensils I dream to buy, but I have so little money for it. :gonk:

Mimi Pinkerton a BigUpé ce message
  12. RhinestoneEyes

RhinestoneEyes
    Expand Collapse
    Sand bae

I just ate two homemade buckweat flour cookies and I hope my comrades will like them tomorrow :3

Ignis Aurae, Casspinosaure et Rosenrot_ ont BigUpé ce message.