> /!\ ATTENTION /!\1) Go to Applications > Sims 3 > right click on Sims 3 and hit show package contents.
2) Within Show package contents, go to contents > Resources > Add ons. All of your installed expansion packs should show, even the ones not working.
3) Right click under the ones not working for you (So late night or ambitions). Within THAT folder, I want you to right click on [Late night/ambitions] and again right click and go to Show Package Contents.
4) This time, I want you to go to Content > Resources > Transgaming.
5) Inside Transgaming, open Program Files > Electronic Arts > and within that should be folders for your expansion packs. Copy the WHOLE FOLDER of the game that isn't working (Late Night/Ambitions)
6) With your copied folder, go back to Applications > Sims 3 > Show package contents > Resources > Add ons. Normally, when your launcher opens, its an icon of one of your expansion packs. For me, that is Island Paradise.
7) So, I right clicked on [Island Paradise] > Show Package contents > Content?Resources > Transgaming > Program Files > Electronic Arts > and you will find yourself at the folders with expansion packs. Notice how [Late Night/Ambitions] is not there? PASTE the folder you copied into there. Once both [Late Night] and [Ambitions] is working, try relaunching the launcher and you should be good to go! I hope I helped!