Let's speak English !

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
~Leev~ a dit :
(What do you do? Are you learnin' english at college?)

No, actually, I was pretty bad in english at school... :confused:
I had to "learn" when I started to work for an american company, cause none of my colleagues were french speakers.
Now I also speak english with my boyfriend cause he speaks dutch (and his french is as bad as my dutch :P ), so we choose english, it was easier for both of us.
I also have to say, mostly, I think in english in my everyday life. Damn ! sometimes I talk english to my friends or family and they look at me like "what a weirdo !"... he he !

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
* Mwen*minM* a dit :

You're welcome ^^
Thank's and I think I'll have good vacation ( I did'nt know this world before lol ) because with my [ cousine... ] and my parents we'll go to Spanish land ( ptdrr excuse me I don't remember "Espagne" in english!! ) for 1 week!! And it will be fantastic for sure ^^, we'll go to Port Aventura and we'll do shopping too ^^ ( I think it exists a verb to say "doing shopping' but I don't remember either! )
And I tell you my life sorry ^^ Morever I'm sure there are lots of mistakes... :o

Spanish land : It's just Spain... :d
and you can say : we'll go shopping (easy to remember)

15 Janvier 2007
2 899
Graulhet
Xad a dit :
Spanish land : It's just Spain... :d
and you can say : we'll go shopping (easy to remember)

lol thank's ;)
I don't know why I thought Spanish land!!

I find very hard think in english :confused:
I hope one day I'll [ réussir? ]
Because I don't want to spend my life in France :rolleyes: ( stay all my life in France )

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
* Mwen*minM* a dit :
lol thank's ;)
I don't know why I thought Spanish land!!

I find very hard think in english :confused:
I hope one day I'll [ réussir? ]
Because I don't want to spend my life in France :rolleyes: ( stay all my life in France )

I don't know if you want me to correct your sentences. I'll do it for this post, but if you don't like it, just say so.

very hard to think in english (de penser --> to think, same construction)
I hope some day I'll be able to do it (my easy way to say things like that :P )
"I don't want to spend my life in France" is absolutely correct !

15 Janvier 2007
2 899
Graulhet
Xad a dit :
I don't know if you want me to correct your sentences. I'll do it for this post, but if you don't like it, just say so.

very hard to think in english (de penser --> to think, same construction)
I hope some day I'll be able to do it (my easy way to say things like that :P )
"I don't want to spend my life in France" is absolutely correct !

Oh thank's ^^
No whereas it's very nice that you correct me cause I don't want to say something incorrect! So thank's to you ( ;) ) I'll speak better english héhé :cool: :P

26 Novembre 2005
4 788
3 909
Lille
Xad a dit :
No, actually, I was pretty bad in english at school... :confused:
I had to "learn" when I started to work for an american company, cause none of my colleagues were french speakers.
Now I also speak english with my boyfriend cause he speaks dutch (and his french is as bad as my dutch :P ), so we choose english, it was easier for both of us.
I also have to say, mostly, I think in english in my everyday life. Damn ! sometimes I talk english to my friends or family and they look at me like "what a weirdo !"... he he !

The deal that you made with your boyfriend is so cute ^^. But, It seems to be difficult. I don't know if I would appreciate and if I would be able to do a thing like that.
I don't like to make a lot of efforts :rolleyes:. My dad is an english man and we never speak english at home. It's a pity but, that "arranges" me.

And sometimes, when I've just watched an english movie, I speack in english for a moment. "That movie was so wonderful daddy" and he look at me like I was insane lol. So, I can understand what you say :d.

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
~Leev~ a dit :
And sometimes, when I've just watched an english movie, I speack in english for a moment. "That movie was so wonderful daddy" and he look at me like I was insane lol. So, I can understand what you say :d.

ah ah ! Even on madmoizelle, after saying something here, I feel like answering everywhere in english... stupid brain ! :P

~Leev~ a dit :
The deal that you made with your boyfriend is so cute ^^. But, It seems to be difficult. I don't know if I would appreciate and if I would be able to do a thing like that.
I don't like to make a lot of efforts :rolleyes:. My dad is an english man and we never speak english at home. It's a pity but, that "arranges" me.

It's not that cute. It was the easiest for the both of us, and we started to talk in english, so now, it's difficult to change. It also helps to avoid "fights", cause I have a big mouth, and sometimes I'm mean (without meaning to be mean ;) )... So, I have to think a bit before to speak in english, and it's always better to think before to say something. :P
The difficult thing is to solve problems... You cannot say stuffs that would be natural in your own language...

26 Novembre 2005
4 788
3 909
Lille
Xad a dit :
It's not that cute. It was the easiest for the both of us, and we started to talk in english, so now, it's difficult to change. It also helps to avoid "fights", cause I have a big mouth, and sometimes I'm mean (without meaning to be mean ;) )... So, I have to think a bit before to speak in english, and it's always better to think before to say something. :P
The difficult thing is to solve problems... You cannot say stuffs that would be natural in your own language...
Yeah, I understood that but it's cute too. Don't ask me why, I couldn't explain. For the rest of your message, it's seems to be frustrating.
Even if, like you said, it's a good thing 'cause you must both reflect before speaking.

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
~Leev~ a dit :
Yeah, I understood that but it's cute too. Don't ask me why, I couldn't explain. For the rest of your message, it's seems to be frustrating.
Even if, like you said, it's a good thing 'cause you must both reflect before speaking.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, I do, he doesn't... :P
for the rest, it's not that frustrating... i'm used to it (and he's not my first not-french-speaking-boyfriend)...

26 Novembre 2005
4 788
3 909
Lille
Xad a dit :
hmmm, I do, he doesn't... :P
for the rest, it's not that frustrating... i'm used to it (and he's not my first not-french-speaking-boyfriend)...
Frustrating for the verbals fights, I wanted to say :d. For me, that would be.

Xad

19 Avril 2006
3 495
4 924
Bruxelles
~Leev~ a dit :
Frustrating for the verbals fights, I wanted to say :d. For me, that would be.

oh nooo, I swear it's a good thing I have to think (and keep my mouth shut) during a fight... even in english, I sometimes push too far... :confused:

26 Novembre 2005
4 788
3 909
Lille
Xad a dit :
oh nooo, I swear it's a good thing I have to think (and keep my mouth shut) during a fight... even in english, I sometimes push too far... :confused:
Ok.
But FOR MEEEEE, It would be lol. I know myself :rolleyes:. (even if, in fact, it would be a good thing ;)).

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes