Right this second

Sujet dans 'Blabla Général' lancé par Trigger, le 2 mai 2014.

1. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

@Croquemitaine the week-end is here!
    @Ignis Aurae I hope you're feeling better!

I went to the hairdresser today and I'm so happy about the streaks I've had made! :dowant: Now I should have the room cleaned :hesite:

Rosenrot_, Ignis Aurae et misspoetia ont BigUpé ce message.
    ----- Publicité -----
  2. juju2101

juju2101
    Expand Collapse

And, If I have never good bases in English, and if I make many mistakes, Can I write here still ? LOL :innocent::ninja:

Sayress, Miss_A, Rosenrot_ et 3 autres ont BigUpé ce message.
  3. Ignis Aurae

Ignis Aurae
    Expand Collapse
    Pokémon de type dragon/feu et Chef Suprême de la Team Rocket

@mt Thanks :jv: I've been sick this morning, but after a day in my bed and a hot bath, I feel better :nod: I'm still tired though :nerd: But I'm quite used to be :erf:

Rosenrot_, misspoetia et mt ont BigUpé ce message.
  4. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

@juju2101 of course you can!

@Ignis Aurae take care of yourself :jv:

We're playing at MarioKart with my siblings and my boyfriend, that's cool 8)

misspoetia, juju2101 et Ignis Aurae ont BigUpé ce message.
  5. Rosenrot_

Rosenrot_
    Expand Collapse
    Only Santa can judge me.

I reactivated my Tinder account because I wanted to make new friends with benefits. :winky:

Ce contenu n'est visible que par les membres validés. Rejoins-nous ou connecte-toi !

Sayress, Croquemitaine, Casspinosaure et 5 autres ont BigUpé ce message.
  6. juju2101

juju2101
    Expand Collapse

Today, I hope to spend a good day, even if I alone. I will watch many series (on Netflix) or read a book. :taquin:

Sayress, LolaN22, Croquemitaine et 5 autres ont BigUpé ce message.
  7. Croquemitaine

Croquemitaine
    Expand Collapse
    "Bagfuls and bucketfuls of stars; I could open my mouth to the night and drink them."

This weekend I started watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and I'm loving it! It's on Netflix, so if you have a subscription and you're into (musical) comedies you should definitely check it out. I thought it'd be silly and even possibly misogynistic and... well it is silly, very much so :cretin: but that's what makes it so damn funny, imo.
    To be fair, there are some weird borderline racist jokes here and there that I'm not sure what to make of (y'know those jokes liberals tend to make when they clearly think they're making fun of racism but it comes off as... just... plain racist?). :hesite:
    Still a good time, overall. And the main actress is incredible. She also did a lot of voice acting and I realised after a few episodes that she sounds just like a character from My Little Pony, even though I don't even watch the cartoon. :nerd:

(yeah I watch TV series like four years after everyone else, but what can you do? At least they're new to me :cyclope:)

Ignis Aurae, Casspinosaure, Rosenrot_ et 2 autres ont BigUpé ce message.
  8. Ignis Aurae

Ignis Aurae
    Expand Collapse
    Pokémon de type dragon/feu et Chef Suprême de la Team Rocket

Hello :hello:
    I'm still ill (how nice is that sound repetition :puppyeyes:) and I made a mess with almost everything I had to do today :ko:
    I probably should go to sleep and leave all my duties for tomorrow :ninja:

Rosenrot_, misspoetia, Mimi Pinkerton et 1 autre membre ont BigUpé ce message.
  9. Casspinosaure

Casspinosaure
    Expand Collapse
    Sex Goddess en mode bêta

I DON'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED :crying:

Sayress, misspoetia, Rosenrot_ et 3 autres ont BigUpé ce message.
  10. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

Hi :hello:
    Today's Friday: finally the end of the week! Although the week-end is going to be intense as well :ko:
    What a long week! I haven't even had time to post here. I can't wait for tomorrow evening so that I can finally have a calm moment just for me :bain:
    Wish you a good day :jv:

misspoetia, Rosenrot_ et Ignis Aurae ont BigUpé ce message.
  11. LolaN22

LolaN22
    Expand Collapse
    Undecided

Yesss weekend! Currently trying to get some work done in the library before going to my salsa class :joy: hope everybody is well too! @mt I'm quite curious to know what work/studies you do if I'm not too nosy :ninja:

mt, Ignis Aurae et misspoetia ont BigUpé ce message.
  12. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

LolaN22 a BigUpé ce message