Right this second

Sujet dans 'Blabla Général' lancé par Trigger, le 2 mai 2014.

1. Trigger

Trigger
    Expand Collapse
    Ne fait pas de bicycle la nuit.

Hello everyone :happy:

Welcome to the English version of "En ce moment"!

This topic works the same way as its French counterpart, everyone is welcome to chat about anything!

Just as a reminder, I think it would be best if this topic remained a relaxed and fun place where everyone can talk about whatever crosses their minds, and not a translation helper.

If you need help with your essay, your cover letter or anything else, please feel free to ask here or there.

And remember: it’s totally okay to make mistakes, no one will judge you!

Enjoy!

#1 Trigger, 2 mai 2014
    Dernière édition: 2 mai 2014
    Vespertina et AncienneMembre_35 ont BigUpé.
  2. Pimpanela

Pimpanela
    Expand Collapse
    Ye are blood of my blood and bone of my bone. I give ye my body that we two might be one. I give ye my spirit 'til our life shall be done.

My name is Pimpanela and I am 20 years old. Nice to inaugurate this new topic :lunette:

3. Hawley

Hawley
    Expand Collapse
    Retraitée sans scrupules

@pimpanela @trigger Not to sound rude, but our Queen has "pimp" in her name :lunette:

[​IMG]

Pimp-a-nela. What's a nela ? :hesite:

Adybou a BigUpé ce message
  4. Pimpanela

Pimpanela
    Expand Collapse
    Ye are blood of my blood and bone of my bone. I give ye my body that we two might be one. I give ye my spirit 'til our life shall be done.

I love this idea :cretin: :queen:

Please everyone for the moment offers me some food :drama:

5. BonnieButler

BonnieButler
    Expand Collapse
    I've tried playing it cool.

If this is the English version of ECM, why aren't there any gifs on the first page? :shifty:

[​IMG]

(I put this one because right this second, I think Rust Cohle is like the sexiest man of all times)(and because I don't feel like studying, so I found an excuse to spend 10 minutes looking at pictures of him instead :domokun:)

eloylö et Adybou ont BigUpé.
  6. Pimpanela

Pimpanela
    Expand Collapse

:yawn: :yawn: well the new catchword of this topic will be : Pimp a nela or Pimp my ride, I'm a kind queen so I propose you to vote for this :lunette:

7. Pimpanela

Pimpanela
    Expand Collapse

@Iscariot oh thanks you're so kind ! :puppyeyes: but I'm not dumb like this dog and I will accepted your cake before you will eat it !

8. JoySHE

JoySHE
    Expand Collapse
    Da Burn Out

Oh my, what a wonderful idea :puppyeyes:

9. Pimpanela

Pimpanela
    Expand Collapse

:frotte:

[​IMG]

10. Hawley

Hawley
    Expand Collapse
    Retraitée sans scrupules

Pimp my nela :lunette: Well everytime we can't find a word we can replace it with nela, that's much more beautiful than Schtroumpf (or smurf) (I find them equally weird)

11. Pimpanela

Pimpanela
    Expand Collapse

So cute :jv: The Queen approves that, and notes that :lunette: You are in this little papers (I don't know the english expression :dunno: )

Such a great idea :cretin:

12. Hawley

Hawley
    Expand Collapse
    Retraitée sans scrupules

That calls for an investigation :bave: I couldn't stay put knowing there's paté en croûte somewhere nearby :hesite:

@mrs-heisenberg Have you tried SushiShop yet ? I often walk by but never on lunch hours :goth:

Chargement...