Right this second

Sujet dans 'Blabla Général' lancé par Trigger, le 2 mai 2014.

1. Cassyah

Cassyah
    Expand Collapse
    Not even completed.

According to you, what do these lyrics exactly mean ? I've got few ideas but I'm not sure, so could you help me to confirm what's in my mind ? I don't really dare to tell what I think about, cause I'm not sure...

Lame dissenter
    Years before
    We found each other
    Growing sore..

"redhead!", I try to shout, "don't you leave!"
    Redhead, I wanna dare you to breathe
    But I'm too far behind
    Already sitting on fire..

We're scattered over
    Traced in every moment
    What is yours and what's mine
    At the end of this line

#1165 Cassyah, 7 janvier 2019
    Dernière édition: 7 janvier 2019
    Irene Adler et mt ont BigUpé.
    ----- Publicité -----
  2. Ada or ardor

Ada or ardor
    Expand Collapse
    Must be jelly cause jam don't shake

@mt : Right ? :puppyeyes: I should try to listen it again !

--
    Something disturbs me since a long time in English. It's the way they say "Ma'am". I always wondered where the contraction comes from and its meaning. I've always seen it widely used with the contraction (never heard "Madam" actually). At the same time it sounds quite disrespectful (in my mind) to say something supposed to be formal with a contraction.
    Can someone explain that to me ? :halp:

(Reminds me of that afternoon I spend trying to understand the point with the word cunt)

mt et Ignis Aurae ont BigUpé.
  3. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

Thank you @LolaN22! I will investigate this all and come back to you should I have any more questions :lunette:

Irene Adler et LolaN22 ont BigUpé.
  4. Irene Adler

Irene Adler
    Expand Collapse
    "T'es au moment de ta vie où tu peux devenir ce que tu veux, le même moment où c'est le plus dur de savoir ce que tu veux."

@Ignis Aurae I have the first and the second HP in english. It's kind simple to read but their are some special words of HP like muggles etc.... But I gave up in the middle of the first book because It takes me so much time to read in English. But I want try again now I read your message :supermad:

LolaN22, Ignis Aurae et Casspinosaure ont BigUpé ce message.
  5. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

Good morning everyone :hello: how are you today?

LolaN22, Ignis Aurae, Casspinosaure et 1 autre membre ont BigUpé ce message.
  6. Irene Adler

Irene Adler
    Expand Collapse
    "T'es au moment de ta vie où tu peux devenir ce que tu veux, le même moment où c'est le plus dur de savoir ce que tu veux."

@mt. I'm great! :) I was in vacation last week so it's nice to go back to a productive routine and more social life :yawn:. And you how is your day?

@LolaN22 Thanks for your podcast tips :puppyeyes:. I look forward to listen it.

Bdw yesterday evening I trying to watch the serie "Sherkock" in english‚ I thought it would be easy because I had already seen it in french but no :coiffe:. So I realized that I'm more exposed at the american accent that at the english accent so it's harder for me to understand english. Do you have tips for help me to understand english accent?:hesite:

#1170 Irene Adler, 8 janvier 2019
    Dernière édition: 8 janvier 2019
    Ada or ardor, LolaN22 et Ignis Aurae ont BigUpé ce message.
  7. Casspinosaure

Casspinosaure
    Expand Collapse
    Sex Goddess en mode bêta

I need to remove my nail polish when I get home :lunette:
    It looks like shit :nod:

LolaN22, Irene Adler et Ignis Aurae ont BigUpé ce message.
  8. mt

mt
    Expand Collapse
    Je sais pas quoi mettre

Irene Adler et LolaN22 ont BigUpé.
  9. LolaN22

LolaN22
    Expand Collapse
    I just kinda wish you were gay

@mt great ! Yeah I think it's cool to have an account because then you can subscribe to the podcasts and get the updates, and also have to your listening history so it's great for when you stop in the middle, you don't have to remember where you were you can just take it back where you were :happy: I don't actually know if it's really different not having an account though, always had one !
    Also period mate :highfive: :lunette:
    @Irene Adler you're welcome :happy: to understand English accent don't really have any tips except listening to it a lot ahah, and also you can take a look at phonetics to understand how and why it is pronounced :top:

Irene Adler, Rosenrot_ et misspoire ont BigUpé ce message.
  10. Irene Adler

Irene Adler
    Expand Collapse

@LolaN22 @mt
    Ce contenu n'est visible que par les membres validés. Rejoins-nous ou connecte-toi !
    Btw I saw my crush today. She ask me if I would go in paris with her for a week-end and go to a stand up show. :caprice: It's suddenly a good day

Ada or ardor, Casspinosaure, mt et 2 autres ont BigUpé ce message.
  11. LolaN22

LolaN22
    Expand Collapse
    I just kinda wish you were gay

@Irene Adler SPM is PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome) in English ;)
    Ahah that's amazing ! Tell us how it goes :winky: I feel like this topic is becoming Kinda like a second topic des crush but in English eheh, which is not unpleasant at all :cretin: btw I'd like to put the link to the topic in my signature, but I don't know how to change the name of the link once I have pasted it ahah if that makes any sense ? Can someone help please ? :fleur:

Irene Adler, Ignis Aurae, Casspinosaure et 1 autre membre ont BigUpé ce message.
  12. Rosenrot_

Rosenrot_
    Expand Collapse
    Only Santa can judge me.

@LolaN22 : Same as in posts, use the link icon! Write your text first, and then add the link. ;)

Irene Adler, Casspinosaure, mt et 1 autre membre ont BigUpé ce message.