Right this second

10 Octobre 2016
1 869
2 324
@Rosenrot_ well if you insist :cretin: so:
In a bowl mash well 2 ripe bananas; then add one tbsp of nut butter or oil and one tsp of white or apple cider vinegar. Then add 200 g of flour (I used wholewheat but I guess you can use whatever, sometimes I do half wholewheat half chickpea flour and it makes a more fudgy like consistency), spices (I used cinnamon this time, but sometimes I add cocoa powder too) and 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda (or baking powder). Mix well and add a bit of water, I would say like 1/2 a cup, to obtain a pancake-like consistency. At this point you can also add dried fruit, choc chips etc. Then put in a cake pan, add some seeds on top if you wish and bake at 200 °C for about 30 min! And enjoy :banana:
P-S it's not very sweet as there is no sugar but that's how I like it, so feel free to add some if you have more of a sweet tooth ;)

@Ignis Aurae you're making me hungry! I just made myself some caramel green tea :thé:

9 Mars 2013
1 220
10 187
5 664
So i'd written i'd update my "English conversation workshop" asai'd attended. Well, i went tonight even though I was tired, hungry, not all that up for it, especially considering the snow.
But I made the effort, took a bus there and... The whole event was cancelled! XD and I was that close to not coming. Well, maybe I'd had a hunch rather than an acute bout of laziness as i'd thought. Egh.
Hogging the WiFi and sipping a panaché cause I'm rad. :lunette:

And on something completely unrelated:
Have any of you spent some time in the Netherlands? Are Rotterdam and Antwerpen worthwhile places to visit?

10 Octobre 2016
1 869
2 324
Hiyall :hello: I've been feeling a bit low those days, I'm so stressed and tired and it's not gonna get better :tears: I have so much work to do for my masters, and an essay due in two weeks but I'm just so scared of it I can't seriously get myself to do all the readings for it :fear:my teacher said it might be better to ask for (another) extension as I don't have much time anymore, but I'm also so tired and depressed of not having a social life anymore, I just want to go out and party with my friends and not worry about anything :gonk:

Dernière édition :
10 Octobre 2016
1 869
2 324
@mt thanks, a hug always helps :jv: it is crazy how my mood changes according to the environment though! Like when I'm alone in my room I get very depressed and unmotivated, but today I saw some friends in class and I'm currently at the library with another one, so I feel a bit better :) also it snowed earlier! But they said at the radio that tomorrow night is gonna be big snow night, probably on Thursday I will wake up to an all-white city :puppyeyes:

10 Octobre 2016
1 869
2 324
Hiya! Not much to say except that I'm tired and stressed for a change :lunette: but also I'm in the middle of my period so I decided I would take it easy this weekend! Also debating with myself if I should watch already the last episode of Sex Education, I loved it so much I don't want it to end :tears: and finally, the weather is nice and sunny so it's great, if I feel like it I might go for a walk, I have only 5 hours left until the sun sets though :lunette: hope you're all having a great weekend :cupidon:

• Big up !
Réactions : misspoetia et Wyvern.

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes