xmonochrome;4722256 a dit :
@Matie : Oops sorry forgot the meaning!
1st: Remember that you are only dust
1st: Remember to always dare

Roughly translated from latin to french to english :hesite:
Can you remove just the spoiler please ? :fleur:
Oh sorry love, sure ! *done*

Both are great indeed:hesite:

But before getting anything on my body, I'd like to be fit and proud of it.

That's a long and tough path to go :cretin:

27 Janvier 2014
Hello everyone !! I can't sleep because of many problems that happened, few years ago.
You all seem so cool, I don't know how to introduce myself, I should hide my face under a blanket. :cretin::gnih:

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
snowswoon;4722262 a dit :
Hello everyone !! I can't sleep because of many problems that happened, few years ago.
You all seem so cool, I don't know how to introduce myself, I should hide my face under a blanket. :cretin::gnih:

Welcome hun'  :joy:

Don't be shy, I'm sure you're lovely and fun ?

Ce contenu est réservé aux membres inscrit.es. Inscris-toi par ici.

27 Janvier 2014
What a lovely welcome ! This makes me giggle like a little girl :puppyeyes:
Yeah, I'm really disappointed by the french school system that doesn't really care about people who fail at almost every maths tests and so can't go in a section, where maths are important to have easily the A-Level.
Especially as my father is since more than ten years, a math teacher ... So, I knew since the beginning that my poor grades in this subject, weren't a good thing for my future studies.:facepalm:

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
snowswoon;4722276 a dit :
What a lovely welcome ! This makes me giggle like a little girl :puppyeyes:
Yeah, I'm really disappointed by the french school system that doesn't really care about people who fail at almost every maths tests and so can't go in a section, where maths are important to have easily the A-Level.
Especially as my father is since more than ten years, a math teacher ... So, I knew since the beginning that my poor grades in this subject, weren't a good thing for my future studies.:facepalm:

Haven't done any maths ever since college, and I'm a student, still \o/

Maths don't get you everywhere, it's such a fake belief X_x

27 Janvier 2014
I feel really stupid right now, my cheeks are red like a yummy tomato :sweatdrop:
I know that many students study subjects, where good grades in maths are not this important but when I arrived at high-school, my first project was to study economy after my A-Level ...
But a lovely and very human teacher, said in front of the class, that I was going to stay in the same class because of my poor grades in maths and her subject (sciences)
So, I changed my plans and added a section where opportunities are very few, if we're not a brillant student.

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
snowswoon;4722280 a dit :
I feel really stupid right now, my cheeks are red like a yummy tomato :sweatdrop:
I know that many students study subjects, where good grades in maths are not this important but when I arrived at high-school, my first project was to study economy after my A-Level ...
But a lovely and very human teacher, said in front of the class, that I was going to stay in the same class because of my poor grades in maths and her subject (sciences)
So, I changed my plans and added a section where opportunities are very few, if we're not a brillant student.

You should quote me when you're replying to me, it's easier this way :)

Maths in economics are pretty different, as they refer to something real and tangible. Are you still in college ? :)

27 Janvier 2014
matie;4722282 a dit :

Maths in economics are pretty different, as they refer to something real and tangible. Are you still in college ? :)
I left high-school, two years ago after changed of high-school, because of the bad reputation of the first and the not so good A-Level results ... And, I very regret it because I've passed two awful years in a very select institution, where there are many rich kids who didn't really care of the others if they don't wear brand-name clothes.:facepalm:

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
snowswoon;4722289 a dit :
matie;4722282 a dit :

I left high-school, two years ago after changed of high-school, because of the bad reputation of the first and the not so good A-Level results ... And, I very regret it because I've passed two awful years in a very select institution, where there are many rich kids who didn't really care of the others if they don't wear brand-name clothes.:facepalm:

Aww Bubble, I feel you :sad: ?

I already had a fat pub burger yesterday, but I want another one today :hesite:

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
tardigrade;4722823 a dit :
I'd love to chat with you, but I'm intimidated (is that the right word ? Look like a bad translation :eh:) ! :halp:

It's right but sounds a bit odd. You can say "shy" or "nervous":3

No worries bubble, you're welcome here ?

8 Février 2009
1 544
4 409
4 994
Marseille
@matie I completely agree with @Mooi "bubble" is so cute :puppyeyes:

(The "I agree" thing I put above made me think about all the silly debates we had to do during English class :fear:)

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
@Mooi That's the best compliment I've ever been told :puppyeyes: (Ain't you supposed to become a teacher ? :hesite: If so, it makes me even happier :gnih:)

@Sloppy Massive thanks :puppyeyes:

I guess it's because welsh people like giving affective nicknames to everyone including strangers. I kinda got that habit too, because it's so lovely and cute and adorable. :dowant: (I love it when barmen say things like "No prob's lov' !" :chat:)

Last week my welsh friend made fun of me because I said "boobies" instead of "tits", "boobs" or "breast" and told me I sounded like a 5 year-old :lol:

My "english bestie", as he likes me to call him, told me I was his "Broob". As in "Bro with boobs" ineh :yawn:.

Another adorable word is "soonies" for "soon". Like when saying "see you later" on fb, you can use "speak soonies" :3 !

Ce contenu est réservé aux membres inscrit.es. Inscris-toi par ici.

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes