Right this second

Boyish

sauvage illettrée banlieusarde.
12 Juin 2008
4 689
Seine-Saint-Denis
I dig this topic, it's a great idea. I never get a chance to practice my english (I'm self taught). Sometimes I wish I could see my 8th grade teacher again (she was such a cunt, for real). She used to tell me I was a dumbass, that nobody was as stupid as I was (I was a shy kid, so I took the abuse without saying anything). Sure I was failing her class, but it wasn't on purpose, I was struggling. Like, instead of calling me names, would you mind, I don't know like : doing your job, and provide some help ?

Well bitch, I speak english fluently now, and here's the motherfucking cherry on the goddamn cake : I taught my ASS. So here's one fact, I ain't a dumbass, you're a piece of shit of a human being AND a teacher.

Damn, I wish I could tell her this irl now (oh and in english, of course).

13 Juillet 2011
2 954
20 900
5 694
I don't know if you peeps have seen this new sensation on Netflix: The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell. She's like Bree Van De Kamp x Morticia Addams and I want her to be my trophy wife.
Half cooking show, half puppet show, it's honestly like nothing I ever watched! I highly recommend it if you want to treat your eyes to the most incredible cakes and a totally goth atmosphere. In her own words, her world is "where the strange and unusual are safe and welcome". I. LOVE .IT:

(She also has an Instagram account, because of course she is an Instagram star.)

13 Juillet 2011
2 954
20 900
5 694
@charlotska : Now I really want to try to make naan! But I'm afraid the pans I own are not fit for this kind of baking. :hesite: There are so many cooking utensils I dream to buy, but I have so little money for it. :gonk:

• Big up !
Réactions : Mimi Pinkerton

Boyish

sauvage illettrée banlieusarde.
12 Juin 2008
4 689
Seine-Saint-Denis
Yo I have a few questions for y'all, I'm curious: how many other languages do you speak/write fluently apart from french and english ?

And which language(s) -if there's any- are you planning on learning and why? (Or you might actually be currently learning another language, and if so, wich one is it ?)

I'm thinking about starting studying spanish soon. I've been watching a shit ton of spanish series and movies for a little while now, and so I've been wondering; why the fuck not learn the language and get rid of this need for subtitles once and for all. I mean, that is literally the reason why I taught myself how to speak english, which was pretty successful. The thing I'm wondering now is how difficult is it to learn, compared to english.

19 Juin 2014
3 582
3 864
Hi everyone,
All of you seems to be fluent in english, so I don't know if I'm at the right place.
I like the idea of an ECM in english (with many less people so maybe it could be possible for me to follow :yawn:), and I'd like to participate and be corrected to improve my english.
But if it's annoying for you I can totally understand and go on another topic.

In any case, happy new year :disco:

Dernière édition :
19 Juin 2014
3 582
3 864
Thanks, and so please feel free to correct my mistakes, I wouldn't like to take bad habits in my writings.

@Boyish
Unfortunately I'm just fluent in French, and I'd love to be fluent in English.
A long time ago I learned Spanish at school, and I can understand mostly when one speaks slowly to me, but I'm not able to do a simple sentence anymore, so I answer in english :red:
I have to admit I'm a slow learner so I don't plan to learn an other langage for now, even if I enjoyed beginning Italian and German on Duolingo, but I let it down, after a while it was annoying just to do exercices on the computer.

Are you all fluent in English here ?

13 Juillet 2011
2 954
20 900
5 694
@Croquemitaine It's such a depressing time of the year for so many people. :erf: I don't feel rested at all after the holidays with my family, so it's always hard to come back and realize holidays are over and I need to get back to work already. :ko: I'm grateful I had relatively little work this week so I had time to relax and do unproductive activities like reading this forum. :cretin:
Don't feel too guilty, every once in a while, you need a time off from trying to be productive. :fleur:

But if it's annoying for you I can totally understand and go on another topic.
Non of this nonsense! You're totally welcome and allowed to make mistakes. :happy:

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes