Right this second

14 Décembre 2012
1 134
Bruxelles
pyzama;4719162 a dit :
Never been to this kind of show, do you know if I need to be well dressed or we just don't care and Come as you are, like McDonald ? :cretin:

I'm jealous, I  <3 ballets :puppyeyes:
What ballet are you going to see ?

If it take place in an opera house, better been well-dressed if you don't wanna feel like an ET I think ^^

(And  think taking time to dress like a "princess" is also quite cool :icon_4laugh:)

21 Septembre 2009
10 125
11 216
8 544
popoyaka;4719142 a dit :
@Hawley   I've got the whole serie on my hard disk but I've never thought it really worth watching :red:

But I will fix this mistake soon, very soon, I promise ! :supermad:

Well if you're interested in this peculiar topic, watch s01e02 ! Every episode has a story and characters distinct from another so you won't have to watch the whole thing to understand the story :)

@rayher So I guess you're waddling around like you're dancing. All night. To the best song ever.

14 Décembre 2012
1 134
Bruxelles
hawley;4719186 a dit :
Well if you're interested in this peculiar topic, watch s01e02 ! Every episode has a story and characters distinct from another so you won't have to watch the whole thing to understand the story :)

Oh, ok, I didn't knew it and that's great, thank you ! :fleur:

2 Septembre 2010
1 866
4 136
5 164
Oh it's a very great idea ! :happy:

I've finished my work for tonight so I think i'm going to my bed and watching a series :happy:

See you later guys :hello:

(If I made a mistake, please don't hesitate to tell me :fleur:)

Dernière édition :
14 Décembre 2012
1 134
Bruxelles
pyzama;4719249 a dit :
I don't know, it's a free ballet, so I don't think it's going to be famous, but I don't mind, it will be good anyway :gnih:

Of course it will, its FREE (me, penniless ? Not at all) :lunette:

(I'm going to a ballet in june... 50€ for one-ticket, and it's half-price for students... Youhou ! :stare:)

8 Février 2009
1 540
4 401
4 994
Marseille
Now I wanna go to a ballet :puppyeyes:

Is wordpress easy to use? Can you choose design?
I want to have a blog (to blog ??) but I didn't have a blog since skyblog :lunette:

6 Février 2013
trigger;4719351 a dit :
mrs-heisenberg;4719326 a dit :
Tonight on my screen: Monuments Men :lol: Wow, very good movie, such amazing acting :cretin:

I heard it was a snooze fest :cretin:

Oh how I love that expression.

I concur !

I was looking forward to seeing it, but I have to say I was so very disapointed. Almost fell asleep ( and that would have been the first time )

It's too bad, the script was original, plenty of good actors, but the result did not live up to my expectations ! :/

21 Septembre 2009
10 125
11 216
8 544
flotsam;4719415 a dit :
nymeria;4719398 a dit :
flotsam;4719391 a dit :
What happened to clothes industry ? :halp:

I had MONEY, I had TIME, and everything was horrible, flashy, kitsch, cucul the praline (:cretin:). I've not even found funny panties with kittens or cupcakes :gonk:

Or ... Am I the problem ? :hesite: Am I too old or too ugly for fashion ?

(By the way I bought books. I'll be a fat ugly cultured girl :drama:)

I don't think it's you... I've tried looking for clothes recently, and everything I found was either ugly or cheap looking (especially at H&M). Online shopping is a better option, but it's in a totally different price range though so I don't know :hesite: I always end up buying books as well :cretin:

Don't be so rude with H&M, I found Star Wars and Eminem t.shirts over there :dowant:

But I'm doubtful when I see tops with "Hipster", "L'Amoûr", "Célfie" on it ... :hesite: Why ?

(I'm pretty sure I'll found millions of pretty clothes when I'll be poor again :yawn:)

[img=300x450]http://lp2.hm.com/hmprod?set=source[/model/2013/1XV%200216736%20010%2017%201834.jpg],type[STILLLIFE_FRONT]&hmver=1&call=url[file:/product/listing][/img][img=300x450]http://lp2.hm.com/hmprod?set=source[/model/2014/2GV%200218858%20002%2096%203358.jpg],type[STILLLIFE_FRONT]&hmver=1&call=url[file:/product/listing][/img]

I think it's wonderful when people feel good about themselves, but... :hesite: Well. I can't understand the mind-matching clothes. Too much for me.

21 Septembre 2009
10 125
11 216
8 544
flotsam;4719433 a dit :
hawley;4719420 a dit :
flotsam;4719415 a dit :
nymeria;4719398 a dit :
flotsam;4719391 a dit :

I had MONEY, I had TIME, and everything was horrible, flashy, kitsch, cucul the praline (:cretin:). I've not even found funny panties with kittens or cupcakes :gonk:

I don't think it's you... I've tried looking for clothes recently, and everything I found was either ugly or cheap looking (especially at H&M). Online shopping is a better option, but it's in a totally different price range though so I don't know :hesite: I always end up buying books as well :cretin:

Don't be so rude with H&M, I found Star Wars and Eminem t.shirts over there :dowant:

But I'm doubtful when I see tops with "Hipster", "L'Amoûr", "Célfie" on it ... :hesite: Why ?

(I'm pretty sure I'll found millions of pretty clothes when I'll be poor again :yawn:)

[img=300x450]http://lp2.hm.com/hmprod?set=source[/model/2013/1XV%200216736%20010%2017%201834.jpg],type[STILLLIFE_FRONT]&hmver=1&call=url[file:/product/listing][/img][img=300x450]http://lp2.hm.com/hmprod?set=source[/model/2014/2GV%200218858%20002%2096%203358.jpg],type[STILLLIFE_FRONT]&hmver=1&call=url[file:/product/listing][/img]

I think it's wonderful when people feel good about themselves, but... :hesite: Well. I can't understand the mind-matching clothes. Too much for me.

Let's create realistic mind-matching tops : "Gros Cul", "Un peu con", "Moyennement belle selon la lumière" :cretin:

I'd buy "Gros cul" :lunette: But picture the drama if offered as a gift. Rough.

Well I shouldn't say that, I gave an absent-minded friend of mine this purse and she was delighted. Maybe because she's comfortable with her flaws...

whoopsy-daisy;4719451 a dit :
flotsam;4719433 a dit :
hawley;4719420 a dit :
flotsam;4719415 a dit :
nymeria;4719398 a dit :
flotsam;4719391 a dit :

Let's create realistic mind-matching tops : "Gros Cul", "Un peu con", "Moyennement belle selon la lumière" :cretin:

Those jumpers are so bloody ridiculous (yeah that's right, I'm going all british on you all). But you know what would be so much more ridiculous and outrageous than those jumpers, is if they invented talking clothes.

Like there would be a button you'd push and then this song would come out.

I'm telling you girls... I'd buy that fucking shirt in a heart beat 8) (for the lols of course :cretin:).
Well, I think this kind of musical T-shirt was in TBBT right?

I am actually falling in love with this topic lol

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes