Right this second

4 Mai 2012
1 243
Goodmorning everybody !

I just think it's a really good idea to do this topic !
This way, I can explain my fury against a girl (an ex "friend") who's going to Cardiff for her 3rd year of bachelor. Sure she has better grades than me, but she doesn't speak A WORD of english!!! What's the F****!

My world is falling apart. But whatever.

I hope you have a good night :) I'm going to study all day for finals yeaaaaay (NO)

7 Décembre 2010
4 593
4 607
5 664
Paris
heartifice.tumblr.com
@Pimpanela : <3

@Mrs Heisenberg : I know for sure that you're cute ! :drama:
( i vaguely remember a photo of you with some blue hair ? :lunette:Me, creepy ? :frotte:)

-

I just baked a cookie mug .... And it was disgusting :lol: I covered everything with caramel (with salted butter) and chocolate and surprisingly it was much better :cretin:

Dernière édition :
28 Octobre 2013
2 235
8 314
1 584
Lyon
Hello ! :hello:
Before that topic I though I was pretty good in English, but after reading all the comments... I'm not sure of anything ! :goth:

30 Août 2011
1 118
4 824
 Hello, may I join you ? :hello:
I never dared to post on the french counterpart, but this topic is new and in english, so I feel less shy :happy:

(Okay I have to confess : I'm supposed to study, but surfing on madmoizelle is waaaaay much more interesting :ninja: )

21 Septembre 2009
10 125
11 216
8 544
Hello ladies <3

I just took off my beautiful dark red nail polish. I forgot to put on a base before I used it. My nails are now bright pink. That's quite upsetting (but cute) (but upsetting).

21 Septembre 2009
10 125
11 216
8 544
xmonochrome;4720265 a dit :
hawley;4720177 a dit :
Hello ladies <3

I just took off my beautiful dark red nail polish. I forgot to put on a base before I used it. My nails are now bright pink. That's quite upsetting (but cute) (but upsetting).

Does it really work? Having a base I mean. Does it make the colour of the nail polish last longer? Is it working on penises?

I have no idea about penises, that's worth a try :cretin: But yeah, it usually lasts longer and prevents the colour to run onto your nails, which is quite useful if you're using green or purple nail polish... If you don't use a base, when you take the polish off you've got some chances to have a persistant zombie-look on your nails that you can't get rid of :goth:

5 Octobre 2011
2 324
Paris
@Hawley  : Have you (and Fab) ever thought about expandig the magazine to English speaking countries?
I think I've never seen an English counterpart to Madmoizelle, and it would probably have a great echo elsewhere and help other young girls.
You could translate the best articles and give it a try, maybe?
I'd be willing to give you a hand!
 :paillettes:

12 Janvier 2014
1 038
1 082
Naoned
Hi folks ?

I'm more than deliciously pleased to see this topic finally had been finally opened !
I really appreciate the initiative, as an Erasmus student in Cardiff this year, I'm trying to make the most of my year by hanging around with Welsh, English, and british students on a broader basis.
My goal is nothing particular, but I'm still trying to improve at any occasion !

I've been told recently my accent didn't sound any french but russian :goth:. Was quite puzzled by this statement, even more considering the large number of people who told me exactly the same !
Well, that's still a tiny victory in this long and not-so-rewarding quest : trying to get as close as possible to the accent you'd like to get !
On the other hand, an english friend told me in front of his buddies that when he was chatting with me on fb or texting he could think I was british sometimes ? You can't imagine how proud it made me !

All my apologies in advance for any slang words/phrases or sentences which may sound quite inappropriate on this topic.
As I mostly hang out with young british peeps, their vocabulary is not always shakespearian-like and I totally could happen to use it abusively as it's a lot more fun :cretin: (I, for instance, had the great pleasure recently to be taught there's a word to talk about a guy getting a blowjob while taking a poo. Gosh british can be so imaginative sometimes can't they ? :yawn:)

I've been quite under the influence of a welsh buddy recently, starting to use typically welsh slang as well haha... Awww that's not good...

Well, my main weakness might be that I totally suck at any kind of "academically-like" writing skill as talking is more entertaining to me :cretin:

(Aaaaand, that's how I failed at this last semester module. Can't retake it unfortunately :facepalm:)

Well, to put in a nutshell, I'm so glad to be able to chit-chat in english with you guys as I love speaking english so much *_*

Loads of love, chicks Xx ?

Ce contenu est réservé aux membres inscrit.es. Inscris-toi par ici.

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes